A bot has generated this blog entry based on the linked YouTube video. There are no intentions to steal the information or research from the original owner. This blog post is exclusively for "Educational Purposes Only," and I have no intention of earning, selling, or monetizing it. The main objective of this site is to share knowledge to as many people as possible. I strongly advise people to watch the original video for a better understanding.
Could Russia try expanding more into Eastern Europe by attacking Moldova, especially since Russia and Moldova are in opposing sides in the Transdniestria dispute? Abh says: greetings for problem from Poland, taking into consideration that Putin might actually capture the whole of Ukraine. What might be his next move? Will he dare attack the Baltic countries as they used to be within the USSR or dare to attack Poland, as it is next to Ukraine good question: let's look at these countries, Moldova and so on. Uh, let's go to the map, so the countries he's referring to.
Let'S go let's zoom out, Belarus is now under Russian control, whether you like it or not. Moldova was over here south-west of Ukraine. It was part of the USSR, right and west of Ukraine west of Belarus. You have Poland and the Baltic States that were referred to are Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania, and this is Khalid Ingram, which is Russian territory. It'S a Russian exclave.
So the question is with reference to these territories. What is going to happen next? Could Russia try expanding into Eastern Europe, which means Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Poland, Romania, Moldova, Bulgaria and so on? Is that what's going to happen and uh, what ABH is saying? Will Mr Putin attack Poland? I don't think Mr Putin has gone mad. I think Mr Putin is a very rational person.
What he's doing is not craziness, it's not madness. It is something that has been long in the planning and he has calculated precisely how far he can go with this invasion. He has calculated correctly that NATO will not intervene and try to save Ukraine, even though they have promised the moon and the stars of Ukraine, and yet they have abandoned Ukraine in its time of need. So Mr Putin calculated that correctly, but Mr Putin is not Adolf Hitler. Adolf Hitler had gone mad with ambition, the more territories he conquered.
The more his ambitions grew, the more his greed grew right. Mr Putin is unlikely to make such a mistake. I do not believe Mr Putin will go beyond Belarus and Ukraine. I do not think he will go into Moldova, yet I do not believe he will go into Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, yet maybe 10 years in the future. When things are significantly different, he may entertain such plans. I don't think it's going to happen in 2022 and I don't think he's going to make a move.
A military move on poor land, like I said the best way of fighting of the best way of winning a war, is to win the war without firing a single bullet that is the best way of winning a war. So if you can coerce and bully a country and carry out a regime change and install a puppet regime that is pro Russia, then why do you need to go to war? And you can engineer that over time in a few years, without ever spending military might in doing that. So there are multiple ways of achieving your objectives. War is typically the last alternative.
It'S the last recourse right, so the NATO actions pushed Mr Putin into a certain spot and then based on those calculations, he decided to take military action, but for Poland for Moldova he doesn't need to take military action. Look at Belarus, like I said Belarus is now more or less under Russian control. Did he have to send his army there to achieve this military control uh to achieve political control? No, all he had to do was make sure that the president of Belarus changes the constitution, which makes Belarus more or less de facto a Russian controlled nation right. So Belarus is more or less no longer a sovereign state, and it's fine that's what they want.
So he was able to achieve that without firing, a single bullet. So is that not a superior way of achieving your objectives? So I would say that Mr Putin is unlikely, at least in 2022, of trying to invade Putin, uh, Poland or any other state. It would be unwise to do that, he would risk getting overstretched and I don't think the Chinese would like that either of this behaving in such a manner, and I don't think Mr Putin is greedy, the way Adolf Hitler was greedy, so I think it's unlikely.
